Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Keloid on lobe?

I had my ears pierced on each lobe, and just recently(well, 4 weeks ago) got them done again(on the lobe) and on one of them, I think I have a Keloid right next to one of the new piercings.


Its only tiny.


Its not sore or anything, and as I said, its really, really tiny, definately not like any pictures I have seen of Keloids.





I didnt touch it and just made sure it is clean, and it dried up a little bit.


Then I scratched and it bleed only a little.





will it be okay? will it heal?





im pretty sure its fine. but just thought someone might know something about them?


thanks in advance :]

Keloid on lobe?
normaly keloids dont bleed and if it bleeds and heals it will probably heal with another keloid , and they also tend to keep on growing , they are easly trated if they are small in size before they grow to big and destroy the normal anatomy of the ear, the are treated by removal under local anesthesia and then you need to put on a special compressive ear ring and to be injected by local steroids 3 times in a 6 month period


No comments:

Post a Comment