Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I have a keloid in my nose piercing, is there really an oil that can remove it?

Only answers from people who have actually witnessed an oil removing their keloids..please. I used some piercing oil that I purchased from the body piercing place (mystical illusion) but no luck, %26amp; I don't know what it actually was because they made the bottles themselves %26amp; put a label on them that said piercing oil so I do not know the name of it, but it had a very bad smell to it, %26amp; I used it twice a day every day....no luck. serious answers only please. (from people with experience of this situation)

I have a keloid in my nose piercing, is there really an oil that can remove it?
i dont know about oil but dissolve some sea salt in to warm water!


No comments:

Post a Comment