Thursday, July 22, 2010

What are the chances of me getting a keloid?

Hey guys, I'd really appreciate your help. I had three earring holes with only 1/3 of them developing a cyst (which is different from a keyloid). I had the cyst removed but there is a small lump in the area where the cyst was removed, which I believe to be a keloid, but it isnt growing at all. Anyway, I'am thinking about getting my nose pierced this Thursday and I am worried about something forming. What are the chances of me getting a keloid or cyst when only one of the three earring holes I have formed a cyst (which, i think, was due mainly to my lack of cleansing it properly)? If anyone reading this has their nose pierced, I would also like to know how much they cost and if they hurt as bad as everyone around me tells me they do. Thank you so much in advance for your help!!!!! Oh I'am an African American female by the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment