Thursday, July 22, 2010

Keloid skin?`?

i have keloid skin and horrible breakouts all over my body regardless of a cut or some kind of incident. i was wondering what the best thing to do for them is? is there any thing that will help me get rid of existing ones and maybe prevent the formation of new ones? pierced ears i cant pierce my ears because of it should i not?

Keloid skin?`?
Girl, I know how you feel!!


I am very very prone to keloid scarring. The best thing would be to see a dermotologist, and he might recomend cortozone injections. I'v been getting those injections on my face for almost two years now and i will admit it don't feel the best but its worth it!! Just remeber that no matter what, you are beautiful, and i am so proud of you for being brave and talking about it cause its a hard thing to do.


God Bless You!!
Reply:I would make an appointment with your doctor and go over your concerns with him/her. It sounds like you may need guidance from someone in the medical field.


No comments:

Post a Comment