Thursday, July 22, 2010

Keloid forming?

hi everyone...





recently i've gotten my ears pierced like 3 weeks ago...and then had to go to a pro studio to change the stud into a cbr cuz the stud was irritating my piercing..





and then everything was fine...


i cleaned it correctly, etc. it was healing....








until like....this morning i checked the back of one of my earlobes...and there is this...little red bump on the back of my piercing...its not pussing or bleeding, it's just pinkish/reddish....and it's like..right on the site of where i got the piercing...





it doesnt hurt at all unless i poke it, doesnt itch either...








and i'm kinda scared that it might be a keloid growing 0_0





like...at first i thought it was just a bump because every once in a while i'd accidentally bump/hit the cbr...so i thought it was just a bruise bump or something..





did anyone have this before? is it a keloid forming? thanks so much!

Keloid forming?
Sometimes when piercings get knocked around the skin gets irritated and gets a red bump. If it was a keloid you would know by now because you would have had a history of keloids from before, its very rare to get one. I would continue to clean it if I were you, and just try not to bump it or anything like that until its done healing
Reply:Its NOT a keloid, trust me


might be an infection, I always have bumps that form in my earlobes, there nothing to worry about.


If it's an infection, wash it daily with antibacterial soap, but it doesn't sound infected.


Maybe a pimple??


No comments:

Post a Comment