Saturday, July 24, 2010

I have a keloid, but I want another piercing?

I have a keloid on my knee from a really deep cut that I never got stitches on. I really want a small stud in my nose. I was going to try testing the spot out with a clean needle, then wait and see if anything comes. But then I didn't want that small spot to go into a hudge keloid on my nose. What should I do???

I have a keloid, but I want another piercing?
I had surgery on my neck and got a pretty big keloid. I was nervous to get my nose pierced, but wanted it really bad, so I went for it.


I love my piercing and I don't have a keloid! Yay! I say if you want it, go for it, just be sure to be rigorous with the salt water soaks, keeping it clean and be gentle to make sure you don't get lots of scar tissue. I think the salt water helps to keep scarring to a minimum.
Reply:if you have a keloid in one place it does not mean you are going to get a keloid in another place. Also, do not go testing out areas of your body with needles....it is not safe or sanitary no matter how "clean" you think it may be.





Have a professional do it ALWAYS dear.





No offense but are you high while trying these "procedures"?


No comments:

Post a Comment