Thursday, July 22, 2010

Keloid around the inside ofmy lip ring?

It isn't painful really, and I've been taking care of it pretty well, I suppose, but for the aspirin paste, my piercing recommended to use that, but I need to know how EXACTLY to use it.





How long should the bump/keloid/whatever it is, take to heal up?

Keloid around the inside ofmy lip ring?
I had a keloid on my ear when I had a couple of rings put into the cartalidge.





I tried salt water, I tried aspirin paste, I tried everything. My doctor told me to take them out, but I refused. My piercer told me to keep doing what I was doing - but no success.





Finally, someone told me about Hibitane - a non-foaming, anti-bacterial cleanser that is used in hospitals.





It's in a while bottle with orange writing on it, and the actual soap is pink. It smells very much like a hosiptal... try asking a pharmacist, they will be able to help you find it!! (It is over-the-counter, and not too expensive)





I put Hibitane on my keloids, and they dried up and disappeared within a week!! It was a miracle :)





Good Luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment