Saturday, July 24, 2010

Am I developing ear keloid????

So I just got an industrial done 4/22, I really started to notice a really small bump at the bottom piercing of the industrial. It kind of looks like it's in the middle of the industrial. It doesn't hurt, it isn't red or anything, and almost insn't notiable. Is this a keloid, or it this something that just happens when your ear is healing. What are the symptoms of a keloid? And if this is one, how can I stop it from growning more?

Am I developing ear keloid????
hey! i had the same problem when i gaged my ears! it probably is a small keloid developing so what u have to do is keep the area clean and prevent it from getting infected. also, TEA TREE OIL WORKS WONDERS! it will halt the keloid from growing and perhaps make it smaller (depending on the size) and it'll scab off. use rubbing alcohol b4 this too.

hydrangeas

No comments:

Post a Comment