Wednesday, July 21, 2010

How to get rid of a Keloid like Mark on my nose?

I've had my nose pierced since the begining of last year, and sometimes I would get keloids but I have some medicine that I just rub on and it would go down. But alot of my friends would tell me that my nose ring was too high up, and I noticed that it was so recently I took it out with the intention to get it done again but lower down on my nose. But now theres a big mark where my nose ring used to be and its very noticeble and it just WONT go away. Its driving me crazy, I havnt had my nose ring in for about four months now. Please someone tell me how to get this mark to go away! Thanks in advance.

How to get rid of a Keloid like Mark on my nose?
See a plastic surgeon and ask him/her if they can inject it with Kenalog. It's a medicine used to help shrink keloid scars. Be prepared to pay "out-of-pocket" though; as this most likely would NOT be covered under any insurance.

alstroemeria

No comments:

Post a Comment