Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Keloid removale?

When I was 13 years old, I got into earrings. I went all the way to plugs, I started from a small size(21) all the way to plugs(2) and i did this in a short period of time. Out of both of my ears, the right one was the worst. It would hurt the worst, be infected longer. After awhile I got a keloid on my right ear and me being so STUPID I went bigger and bigger. I only had it in the front part but while going bigger it went back. There not BIG Keloids there the size of a pencil eraser. I heard alot of things about how to remove it like surgery, monthly steriod injections, radiation, and lotion/oils.


What do you think would be best for me? If you where me what would you do? Do you know any other way?


All i want is for the keliod to be gone..

Keloid removale?
The injections wont work that good and are painful, your best bet is the surgery, even though they have a chance of coming back. Some people also combine the surgery with radiation therapy to lessen the chances of them coming back.


No comments:

Post a Comment