Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Has anyone used Bioskincare for Keloid treatment?

www.bioskincare.com has a product named Bioskincare that it claims to work on keloids. Any experiences?

Has anyone used Bioskincare for Keloid treatment?
I stumbled onto the BIOSKINCARE website and after reading about what it does and reading the testimonials I decided to give it a try. This one particular account resonated with my problems so well that I decided to go on and buy the product: "I have been treated for keloids on my chest for over 25 years with no success. I have two keloids that have growned from the size of a pimple to over three and five inches long. In fact they look like large fingers setting on my chest. A second keloid is one inch. I am on my second bottle of your product and very pleased. The one inch keloid has disappeared. The other two no longer itch, and I have peeled away several layers of dead skin. I only wish that I took before and after pictures. The change is very dramatic. Frank McBride. Las Vegas, Nevada" ... I've d had a similar experience, the back of my scalp had been overrun by keloids and folliculitis and I had been seeing a doctor and treating this condition for more than 7 years with very dissapointing results. I have been using Bioskincare cream for about 3 months and close to 80% of the keloids are noticably smaller and some are gone for good. The infection of the hair follicles is also healing quickly. The product works for my keloid scars like nothing else ever did.


No comments:

Post a Comment