Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Keloid after piercings? Should I let my piercings close? What should I do they look bad?

I got my earings ripped out in cheerleading and now I have big ugly keloids on my ears. I repierced them to cover the scars but I hate wearing ear rings, can I put a band-aid over them and maybe some neosporin will that help what should I do?

Keloid after piercings? Should I let my piercings close? What should I do they look bad?
buy some H2Ocean to spray on them


http://www.h2ocean.com/


most tattoo and piercing shops sell it, and i'm sure you can get it other places too.


it really works.


if you can't find it, add about a teaspoon of sea salt to warm water, soak a cotton ball in it, and then hold it on your keloids for a couple of minutes.





don't use hydrogen peroxide or rubbing alcohol. it's not good for it at all. i'm not sure about neosporin, but it might help.


if they don't start going away in a week or so, go to the doctor or a piercing place... a good piercing place, not some place in a mall. a good piercer will be able to give you advice.


No comments:

Post a Comment