Saturday, July 24, 2010

Keloid from piercing?

i used to have a cartilage piercing, but than i took it out b/c it was leaning against a small part of skin (above the piercing) at night everytime i slept. the earring was on the left ear, at night i'd start off sleeping on my right side, and than when i woke up, i'd end up on my left side. so, now theres like this small thing above where the piercing was. i think its called a keloid, it's very small. anyways, how do you get rid of it? i know something about an aspirin/distilled water mask, so i am doing that, i only did it once so far. i think you have to do it 2-3 x per week until it goes away.

Keloid from piercing?
I have keloids and get them pretty much from any skin injury I get. I have used Vitamin E (I buy the cheap capsules, poke a hole in one with a needle and use that one for a week, rubbing the oil over the wound every day). I have made several keloids go away by using this method. It takes weeks but persistence pays and they are now all gone.
Reply:use a paste of distilled water and aspirin 20 minutes a day until it is reduced. It might never completely go away though

bougainvillea

No comments:

Post a Comment