Saturday, July 24, 2010

Tattoo on bottom inner lip/keloid?

I'm 17 and when I was 14 I had an Industrial on my left ear. Well after about a month I found a charm that I liked and put it on there. Needless to say it was fake and the stuff was rubbing off into my bottom hole, and I ended up getting a disgusting keloid. I now have my lip pierced and so far so good (it's been 1 1/2 years)





Well a good friend of mine met someone at jobcore who is a pro tattooist and is willing to give me one at a good price. I want a tattoo on my bottom inner lip but I was reading up on it and the article said that if you have a keloid, you will get one if you ever get a tattoo,





Is this true?!


Should i get it somewhere else?


And also how is the pain factor on a scale of 1-10?





sorry this was long. thanks everyone !!

Tattoo on bottom inner lip/keloid?
I have had some keloids....on both ears from stretching them...from a cut on my scalp that never got to heal...from a mole that was removed.....


However, I have lots of tattoos (full sleeve, etc) and no keloids or any kind of scarring from that. (I started getting tattooed before I was aware that my body makes keloids)


So your article is wrong. However, that doesn't mean you shouldn't be careful. You could try getting tattooed in an inconspicuous spot, first.
Reply:WHAT HOLE ARE YOU TALKING


No comments:

Post a Comment