Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Surgery, radiation to remove navel and shoulder keloid?

I have two big keloids and two small ones. The small ones don't bother me at all. The big ones rub against clothes and often scrape against things that make them painful, I have tried everything (cryotherapy, cortisone shots, silicone sheets of various brands, scar leaves includes). All that's left is surgery with radiation to remove them. Has anyone does this? Have you been successful? How much did it cost?

Surgery, radiation to remove navel and shoulder keloid?
I have not done the procedure yet, but you can always ask a doctor to see how much it will be. I am thinking of going in to a plastic surgeon to see how much it will cost me to remove my three keloids. two on my left ear lobe and one on my right. They are extremely annoying and I can't stand the fact that society doesn't accept them that much lol.





Good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment