Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I have a keloid right next to the top whole of my belly button ring, what can i do about it to go away?

I have a keloid right next to my top whole of my belly button ring, i tried popping it and i think it has just made it worse. What should i do plz help! Will it get bigger?

I have a keloid right next to the top whole of my belly button ring, what can i do about it to go away?
Are you sure it's a keliod and not an infection? Take out the belly button ring and use silicone sheeting if it is truly a keliod... if it is an infection get to a doctor ASAP
Reply:First off, don't touch it! It could get bigger if you mess with it, secondly is the belly ring still in? If it is leave it in and let the doctor take care of it. The only way to get rid of one with my knowledge, is to have it surgically removed

agave

No comments:

Post a Comment