Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What can I do to treat my tragus keloid?

I've had my tragus pierced since august last year and by xmas i started developing a keloid. i didnt do anything about it until a month later and now i have another keloid at the back of my tragus. I've started using tea tree oil but all it has done is dry up the area. i went to my piercer and he told me to take vitamin e capsules, to pierce it and apply it to my tragus and then take the rest of the capsule.





any other suggestions?


has anyone who used tea tree oil also dryed out the area they applied it to?

What can I do to treat my tragus keloid?
use dial antibacterial foam soap..do your soaks and your daily washing with it, it will go away in about 2 weeks
Reply:Lavender oil....its a natural healing agent


No comments:

Post a Comment