Friday, August 20, 2010

Keloid Scars?

Does anyone out there have any great advice on how to make them smaller without steroids? Mine itch, do yours itch? Even years afterward. They seem to burn also. Help if you can. Any natural or otc remedies to stop the pain and itch? I don't want to make them worse.

Keloid Scars?
To prevent stretch marks and scars effectively use cocoa butter or a mixture of olive oil and herbs. You can find more cheap and natural remedies for stretch marks and scars at


http://www.wellnesstalk.org/stretchmarks...
Reply:No you aren't spelling it wrong. I got keloid scars from chicken pox :( I then had plastic surgery to remove them but, it only made them worse. You aren't alone!! If I find I remedy I will most definitely share!! Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment