Monday, August 23, 2010

I have a keloid on my chest...?

and i want to know how i can get rid of it and how much it would cost. it's cause, from time to time, my shirt would go down just a little and then it would be all exposed and people would either be really disgusted and tell me it looks gross or they would constantly say "what is that?" and try to hide their real feelings about it. it's real depressing. and i can't wear a lot of clothes that is even just a little bit low cut. and i ALWAYS have to wear undershirts. i even wear them under my bathing suit which is not pretty. so yeah, i'm pretty much desperate.

I have a keloid on my chest...?
You can if your keloid is recent and just starting to develop than you can wash it was sea salt three times a day, it should help. If you have your keloid for some time you canhave surgery to get them remove. Its a little costly but Its fast. Or you can do something called Compression I think., You have to wash yourself and get this gel that tape it up to remove the keloid, the problem is that the bandage has to sit on the keloid for atleast 6 months.

creeping

No comments:

Post a Comment