Monday, August 23, 2010

I have a keloid on my hip. I REALLY want to get rid of it without going for a surgery.Anyone with a remedy?

well i dont know any other way besides surgery... And sometimes surgery wont work because there are people who's body's will always scar as a keloid like my brother.. He had a keloid on his shoulder.. So the doctors swore that their "plastic surgery" would remove it.. well the keloid is larger in size than it was before.. hun just leave it;its part of you and it doesnt makewho you are.. :-) good luck

I have a keloid on my hip. I REALLY want to get rid of it without going for a surgery.Anyone with a remedy?
no way you can get rid of it without having a surgery.
Reply:I used to work in a piercing studio and most people get them with piercings over time. I don't know any way besides surgery to get rid of it, BUT to keep it from getting worse, make sure not to massage it too much and not to try to cut it yourself (I know that sounds sick, but people would surprise you!) This could just make it scar more and get bigger, kind of like the girl that said after surgery her brother's got bigger. It is part of the body's scarring process.

alstroemeria

No comments:

Post a Comment