Tuesday, August 17, 2010

How to get rid of keloid on toungue?

i have ha this keloid for over 1 yr pliease help

How to get rid of keloid on toungue?
Firstly, how do you know if its a keloid? If it bleeds or pusses its not a keloid, that is an infection. Keloid is just where your body has over-reacted to the piercing with excess scar tissue.





I had keloiding on my navel and was told to apply pure Tea Tree oil as it burns the excess skin away, however I do NOT recommend that for your tongue, it will hurt if you get it wrong (it BURNS skin away) and it cant taste nice. I was also told to put pure vitamin E on mine, that may help on the tongue but wont taste nice. The best thing to do is go back to the person who pierced you and get their advice, if that isnt possible go and see your health care provider. Try not to touch or play with the bar, this can cause Keloiding. I was told not to play with it and do not change the bar until it has subsided.


No comments:

Post a Comment