Monday, August 23, 2010

I have keloid on my chest, now a days I am getting a lot of pain, any body give me the best solution.?

Your best solution is to see a dermatologist. A keloid can't be totally removed but the appearance of it can be improved dramatically in most cases. There is nothing you can do yourself but there are options available to treat keloids. Treatments include:


cortisone injections


laser treatment


cryosurgery


surgery followed with radiation





Most of the time, doctors will not do "regular" surgery just to remove the keloid; special specific surgery is required. The reason why is that the chances are good the keloid would just return. Keloids are extremely hard to treat. Please see a dermatologist to see what options are best for your skin type.

I have keloid on my chest, now a days I am getting a lot of pain, any body give me the best solution.?
i dont know but i have the same problem,over last fw day mine seems to of grown n is tender to touch,i get alot of sharp pains inside n cos it on chest mkes it hrd 2move freely cos of pain,its upsettin!if u feeling similar i wud go docs,thts wt im goin 2do


No comments:

Post a Comment