Monday, August 23, 2010

I have developed keloid on the parts of my body that have been cut.?

But none of them have been on my face. I was wondering, if I got a face lift, would I end up with scars, or is the skin different on the face than on the arms and the stomach?

I have developed keloid on the parts of my body that have been cut.?
actually you could develop keloids anywhere


the cuts made by the surgeon usually are hidden so no scar keloid or not should be visible


if you are thinking about getting a surgery check for the credentials of your surgeon and get so information about him before


If he is an ethical an professional surgeon as most of them are he will tell you if you are a candidate for surgery and what choices will you have to get the optimum results.


Remember saving a few bucks can cost you all your happiness


No comments:

Post a Comment