Friday, August 20, 2010

How do i get rid of my keloid?

i got an industrial piercing last november. it was doing good up until about a month after i had it done. i couldnt get another barbell through it so i went back to my piercer to see if she could she told me a keloid was forming. but she acted like it was no big deal. so i did the same. well about a week ago i went to a different piercer and he told me it looked bad and asked what i have been cleanning it with. i told him sea salt and distealed water. he said that was wrong and to just use antibactierial soap. so i started doin that. i've noticed it has been getting bigger %26amp; bigger every week. i'm really scared. i think it's getting out of control. i dont want to go to a pro yet tho. i want to try some way to get rid of it on my own. but i've heard so many diff things idk who to believe and what to try. if someone could give some good advice i'd appreciate it.

How do i get rid of my keloid?
When it comes to stuff like that, the sooner you go to the doctor the better. I know you dont want to do that, but cmon do you seriously think you can get rid of it? no, eventually ur going to the doctor and the sooner the better.


No comments:

Post a Comment