Friday, August 20, 2010

I have a small keloid behind my ear will i get a keloid where my tattoo would be?

i have several keloids/hypertrophic scars on my back from when i was younger, i know when i got a mole cosmetically removed recently... there is a little bump. i'm not sure about a tattoo, but i know if your skin scars as easily as mine, i would think twice, or at least ask your dermatologist before you do it.





sucky part is, i tried getting one of my keloids cosmetically removed and it only got bigger. Got it injected and it's still the same size... If anyone knows of any other methods, please let me know.

I have a small keloid behind my ear will i get a keloid where my tattoo would be?
my skin also has the tendency of keloids. but i dont think u'll get it at the tattoo area if u r not cut deep by any chance.


its good that u r this much conscious and want to know about it before u finally go for a tattoo. thumbs up!!!
Reply:i got one once from a piercing on my ear as well(it went away though) i also got a tattoo but never got one from the tattoo





so i guess it depends

elephant foot

No comments:

Post a Comment