Monday, August 23, 2010

I have a KELOID on my chest. sometime i feel pain.there is any permanent solution.or advise any medicine.thank

Chest keloids are very difficult to manage as another one will usually appear sooner or later once surgery is attempted to remove the present one. As far as the pain is concerned, keloids are painless until you keep rubbing at it or wear tight clothes that rub against the keloid. Avoid such pressures from clothes, belts, slings, etc.





Just let it be and forget about it. There are though medicinal methods which are used to treat and control keloid (local injections of steroids), but the results remain equivocal.

I have a KELOID on my chest. sometime i feel pain.there is any permanent solution.or advise any medicine.thank
Please see a dermatologist soon. Sometimes keloids are removed successfully and sometimes further scarring happens with time if they are removed. But with pain, you should definitely see a doc.


Good luck to you!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have keloid scars on my chest and shoulders from acne and they hurt. My doc put me on acutane and then I went to a dermatologist and got cortisone injections into each scar and they flattened out and have a normal skin colour now

Post a Comment