Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I get rid of Keloid scars?

I have several large Keloid scars on my body from surgeries I've had in the past. I went for treatment once and was able to shrink them done, but once I stopped the injections they just regrew. The doctor's I've spoken to have told me if I have them surgically removed then I'll just end up with bigger scars because I'll produce even more scar tissue. If anyone has found a procedure that will remove them permanently could you please let me know because they are very unsightly and itch like crazy. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

How can I get rid of Keloid scars?
I would go to a plastic surgeon. If anybody can get rid of them it would be them.
Reply:go to rivendellaromatics.com they have alot of good oils and creams for scars


No comments:

Post a Comment