Monday, August 23, 2010

What could it bi if its not a keloid?

ok so i am 13 yrs old and i got my carterlidge pierced back in August. And i begin to have a really bad cold and so then this bump started to develop on the back of my Carterlidge where my piercing was at. so the bump was hurting and i decided to remove the ear ring(because of the pain).so i went to my doctor and asked if it was a keloid and he told me no and that this bump well go away in time. but it has gone Down a bit, my question to you is do u know what this is? and does this mean i shouldn't get it pierced there again? also this is not that scar or nothing.its a bump!

What could it bi if its not a keloid?
I'm a nurse. I would go with the doctors diagnoses. You could get a second opinion as well. I can't say what it is by not viewing it for myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment