Friday, August 20, 2010

What is the best treatment to remove a keloid permanently?

I have two keloid that I already remove three times with laser and surgery. they come back in bigger sizes. Does anyone have them and know what I can do to remove them permanently because I'm tired of seeing growing skin on my body

What is the best treatment to remove a keloid permanently?
I actually have a keloid on the cartilage on my ear from having it pierced with a navel piercing gauged needle. I went to a dermatologist a couple of months ago, and he recommended a Cortisone steroid injection in my ear right through the keloid. It took about two weeks to notice the difference (it didnt hurt at all by the way) but now, I can hardly even see it. I'm going back to see him in a week to see if I need another injection or to get it cut off, but I can hardly even notice it even more. It worked really well for me. Have you tried this yet?! I certainly recommend it. Painless, cheap and it worked great for me. Hopefully it can for you too! Definately look into though ok? You shouldnt have to suffer with those.
Reply:Homeopathic Approach � Most people with keloid will suffer silently, tolerating all the pain without knowing what to do and how to proceed with it. Considering keloid as a pure surgical disorder (even though it can�t solve it permanently) nobody thinks of Homeopathy for treatment. But, Homeopathy can treat keloid well. In Homeopathy, removal of keloid with surgery is considered as the removal of effects of the disease and not the removal of the cause or disease itself, leading to recurrence of keloid in the same spot or in other spots. Homeopathy is a natural way to help the body by supporting the body�s own process of healing and expelling the disease force by itself. The Homeopathy medicine not only relieves the pain of the keloid, but also treats the condition to regress.





Best results can be seen if one starts treatment early. Initially, Homeopathic medicines arrest the growth or expansion of keloid. In course of time, Homeopathy medicines can make keloid shrink without any surgical procedure. Even though keloid cannot be made to disappear as a whole, it can be reduced up to 80 � 90 per cent its size, depending upon the age of the keloid and the patient. The remaining 10 � 20 per cent will remain silently as a trace or residuals or history of the sufferings.





The Homeopathic medicines commonly prescribed for keloid are � Acid Flour, Acid Nit, Baryta carb, Bryonia, Calc carb, Calc flour, Hepar sulph, Phytolacco, Radium brom, Silicea, Spigelia, Sulphur, Thuja, Tuberculinum, etc. These medicines should be taken under the advice and diagnosis of a qualified Homoeopath.

china green

No comments:

Post a Comment