Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I have Keloid skin are there any tattoo experts who specialize in tattooing keloid skin?

I'm not a expert but my GF keloids easily and she wanted a tattoo. She talked to alot of different artists and they decided her ankle was the best place to start. She had no problems and the tattoo came out beautiful. She is going to try her hip next. Good luck with it. I hope it turns out well for you.

I have Keloid skin are there any tattoo experts who specialize in tattooing keloid skin?
WIth certain kinds of tattoos, having keloid skin can make it look really cool, as long as you get a top-notch artist to perform it and not maim you. I wouldn't really reccommend getting a tatoo with that condition, but if you do, and do get a good artist to do it, the raised scarring can make the tatoo look three dimensional, and really "pop." Lok at those tribals that get the raised tatoos over thier whole body that makes thier skin look like a crocodile (this particular tribe holds the croc in worshipful esteem).

alstroemeria

No comments:

Post a Comment