Monday, November 21, 2011

What is the cure for keloid?

Dont know if there is a cure for it. I had it on my chest a couple of years ago. My doctor use to give me injections but it didnt help after a while, the keloid just kept coming back and it was getting bigger.





I had to get surgery to get it removed. It wasnt a big surgery, may have took 20 minutes or so.





I havent suffered with it after but I was told it can still come back.

What is the cure for keloid?
There is no miracle cure for keloid. I will advice you not to mess with it. If you attempt surgical removal it will cause a still larger keloid. If you have itching or redness over the keloid you need to use steriod ointment over it. You can soften the keloid by locals steriod injections at periodical intervals.


No comments:

Post a Comment