Monday, November 21, 2011

In getting rid of a keloid scar with laser, I got a nasty burn--how can I reduce or get rid of the burn marks?

Don't laugh.. but when my mom was going through radiation therapy.. they told her to use hemorhoid cream on the burns.. and believe it or not.. it worked...... she dosen't even have scar's from it!





Also try vitamin E gel caps.... poke a hole in the gel cap.. and squeeze the vit E out.. rub it on...%26lt;we use that for sun burns%26gt;





Hope that helps....

In getting rid of a keloid scar with laser, I got a nasty burn--how can I reduce or get rid of the burn marks?
cocoa butter might help. try it.Good luck.
Reply:Palmer's cocoa butter alternated with, sounds weird, but a hemorrhoid cream. Do it twice a day, one at night, the other in the morning. If you swim or sweat a lot try three times a day, twice with hemorrhoid cream.





And no I'm not nuts!

shamrock

No comments:

Post a Comment