Monday, November 21, 2011

I think im growing a keloid on my belly ring but im not sure. someone help me!?

its just like white and crusty around the ring and im not sure what to do cuz i think there might be a little bump.

I think im growing a keloid on my belly ring but im not sure. someone help me!?
It could possibly be a keloid, or maybe even the makings of a cyst. Do NOT remove your jewelry; but do make an appt to be seen by your Dr. ASAP. It may just be a minor infection, but its better to be safe than sorry. And if it is something serious, if you take too long to treat it, later down the road it could require surgery. Don't wait to get it checked out! If your Dr. is too booked to be seen in the near future, take a visit to your local urgent care clinic.

snake plant

No comments:

Post a Comment