Monday, November 21, 2011

My siblings and i have contacted keloid since we're barely in our teens. i've been wanting to have a nose lif

You don't "Contact" keloid, it's genetic. It causes excessive scarring. It is predominately a black trait. With surgical intervention you can try and minimize the scar tissue, but the likelihood is, it will always be a huge scar. Check with good, board certified plastic surgeon.

My siblings and i have contacted keloid since we're barely in our teens. i've been wanting to have a nose lif
I also get keloids i had to have one removed from both my ears from having my ears pierced.But I just recently got a tattoo and was worried about that also keloiding,but i was told that my ears did so because the area had to stay open and because my tattoo will heal it would not keloid.So i say go for it and talk to your family doctor first.


No comments:

Post a Comment