Monday, November 21, 2011

Problem with navel piercing, granulation, keloid, infection???

there is a ring of white lumpy skin around the piercing, and a few blood blisters keep emerging from within the piercing.


what's wrong, how can i stop it and heal it, and how can i prevent it happening again?








serious answers from those who actually kno what they're talking about please.

Problem with navel piercing, granulation, keloid, infection???
It looks like your navel ring is infected. You basically need to sterilize the area and keep it clean.


I had the same problem when I got my nipple pierced. I did a few things:


1) I changed my nipple ring to a larger size so that there is no pressure on the skin near the ring.


2) I rotated the ring daily and cleaned the area well with soap %26amp; water and also sprayed it with saline solution (they sell the solution in piercing stores)





Are you allergic to the metal that your ring is made out of? Maybe you need to switch to pure gold or another metal.


I ended up taking my nipple ring out because it takes too much time to maintain. Good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment