Monday, November 21, 2011

What is the best treatment for keloid scar?

my piercer gave me lavender oil and tea tree oil when my keloid formed...the tea tree is supposed to help dry it up (and heal it) and the lavender was used to keep the surrounding area from getting dried out also...


I also changed my nose jewelry...it went away in a couple of weeks.





Hope this helps you!

What is the best treatment for keloid scar?
If your scar is not too old, you can try buying Vitamin E capsule gel at your local drugstore. Puncture the capsule with a clean needle and apply the gel onto the scar. I would do this 3-4 times a day. Depending on how big the scar, do not discard the punctured ca[sule so you can save it for the next use, just be sure to store it in a clean place.





This will not make the scar go away, but lessen the scar. I did this to a very bad scar burn on the breast and it worked wonders. Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment