Monday, November 21, 2011

I think i have a keloid............???????

ok welll about 2 months ago i got my ears double pierced (in my cartlidge) and i have just gotten a spiral for them about 2 weeks or so ago.....


the spiral looks like this (but thats not my ear):


http://www.bmezine.com/pierce/01-ear/A70...


but now on the back side of my ear there is a big bump bubble thing thats a little smaller than the eraser on a pencil.


im scared and i don't want to have to take my piercing out!


what should i do??!?!? please help me.

I think i have a keloid............???????
I got a keloid on my belly button when I had it pierced a few years back... Sea salt soaks can help with the healing process but my piercer recommended crushed up aspirin mixed with a little water so its like a paste. This kind of eats away at the scar tissue. Just a little care and time and it will heal. Dont take it out... especially if you think its infected. Thats the worst thing you can do. Your cartilage can take up to a year to heal... everyone heals differently and at a different pace :)
Reply:Do sea salt soaks %26amp; hot compresses twice a day and if it doesn't go down, go talk to your piercer.


No comments:

Post a Comment